ierarchy Lore represents what a wraith character knows about Hierarchal society. While a low and moderate level of this lore is necessary for any Hierarchy wraith, the possession of this lore beyond x3 has an increasingly significant effect on your character. The character will not only know more of the true secrets, but also will be increasingly more concerned of events around them, and the consequences of processing this knowledge. Knowledge at these levels is rarely spoken or written for a reason. Characters who reveal these secrets know at these levels should be careful; remember, the Deathlordsí servants are everywhere. Knowledge of the great secrets is ones that can get your character killed.
Hierarchy Lore x1
- You know the basic facts about the Hierarchy.
- You know the names of the seven other Legions and their associated constituencies and Deathmarks, as well as the titles of their Deathlords.
- You know the names of all the ranks.
- You are aware of the most common rules and regulations.
- You know the location of the Citadel or Tempest Platform for that city.
- You understand Charon's role as founder of the Empire.
Hierarchy Lore x2
- You have learned a few details of interest about the Hierarchy.
- You understand Charon's role as founder of the Empire and his loss in 1945.
- The Heirarchy is the best bet for protection against the Void and during Maelstroms.
- Members of the Hierarchy are protected as long as they obey policy.
Hierarchy Lore x3
- You have gained a wealth of knowledge about the Hierarchy.
- You know the Dictum Mortum and that Charon intended for it to be a way of unifying the Wraiths.
- The Hierachs consider themselves the force stopping Oblivion.
- It is the oldest faction in the Shadowlands.
Hierarchy Lore x4 (DST Approval)
- You are considered a Scholar on the Hierarchy.
- Many Deathlords have forgotten Charon's original intentions.
- You know why the Deathlords choose to rule jointly.
- You have heard rumors about why Charon disappeared.
- You know who some of the Anacreons are.
- You know the political and social structure of the Necropoli, the names or titles of their Anacreons, and how to deal with them.
Hierarchy Lore x5 (RST Approval)
- You are privy to the Secrets of the Hierarchy.
- You know of all the legions and their marks.
- You remember the writing of the Dictum Mortum.
- You know the things that only the oldest Anacreons would know.
- The whole political structure of the Hierarchy is known to you